Or at least, how we did it:
- Went to the police station to ask how to get an ID
- Were sent to the bookstore down the street…?
- Were told to go to the photo studio and have our pictures taken ($0.50)
- Were sent to the internet café, where we assumed we would fill out paperwork
- Went to internet café – were told to create our own ideas online
- Googled ‘How to make an official looking ID’
- Made official looking IDs, and printed them ($0.70)
- Went back to local bookstore
- Were sent to District Officers office for official signature on back.
- Got official signature – went back to bookstore
- Laminated and cut IDs ($1.00)
Officially Fijian Locals! (for only $2.20)
Begin cashing in on local discounts….YAY!